web statistics
India's First Wine, Food and Hospitality Website, INDIAN WINE ACADEMY, Specialists in Food & Wine Programmes. Food Importers in Ten Cities Across India. Publishers of delWine, India’s First Wine.

Readers' Comments

Comments:

Sidd Banerji Says:

AS USUAL, A UNIQUE TREATISE AGAIN,ON WINES IN GENERAL,INDIAN WINE WORLD, IN PARTICULAR.OFTEN I THINK,IF I COULD HAVE ALL SUCH EXPERT NOTES AND OBSERVATIONS COLLECTED UN MY LIBRARY,I COULD HAVE ONE OF THE MOST FORMIDABLE WINE NOTE COLLECTIONS ,IN THE COUNTRY.

Posted @ May 08, 2018 18:26

Sidd Banerji Says:

So lucidly narrated one of the world's most prestigious wine tasting programs..Subhash's articles and reports, notes or observations are always with loads of incomparable facts and figures on wine knowledge.This was no exception.Enjoyed more as I could match with my experiences out there in Chianti region of Tuscany.I had similar,though in much lesser scale interactions with expert wine makers,producers,Sommeliers to understand Italian wines in totality,including nuances of food pairing and subtle wine courtesies and conventions..Hats off Subhash!!hats off once again!!

Posted @ March 21, 2018 08:23

Sidd Banerji Says:

04.03.18 A Report...of 03.03.18 Amidst a homely crowd with the renowned friendly warmth,strikingly observed amidst their members,their families and even guests,Radio Club,Colaba,Mumbai,hosted their first day of the 2days,Food and Wine Festival. A project conceptualized by their Jt.Hon.Secretary and Chairman of the Bar and Liquor subcommittee,Prakash Mirchandani, has been well received by the local wine units.Amongst the producers,Sula has taken the lead promoting their Dindori Shiraz,priced at Rs.1095,importers,Pernod Ricard India,Mumbai and Prestige Wines and Spirits P.Ltd.,New Delhi threw open a large variety of countries to choose from and their labels,both in red and white.While the former talked much interesting facts and figures of their Campo Viejo wines from Spain,the later displayed and sampled Piccini.Perth Mehta,the young and bright executive of Prestige,enthusiastically narrated stories behind his wines,Piccinis red and white or De Bortoli(Italy/Australia)'s Shiraz cabernet. The Saturdays lofty young and old crowd, both with their ladies, were seen much in interesting tete-e-tete and serious discussions over the range of wines made available at the event.. Senior wine enthusiasts like popular trainer,John Agnel Dsuzza,trainer,teacher,like Ajit Balgi were seen around stalls,sampling. A small but serving quality items food corner was at the adjoining space,serving gastronomical needs. Their 2nd day,4th,today is expected to be more active with larger number of visitors.

Posted @ March 07, 2018 08:53

Subhash Arora Says:

Thanks Sid. Your sincere words of appreciation are more meaningful to me than certificates like this. I get inspired to continue what I am doing when I get recognition like this from people like you and I am glad if I have brought in some change in your wine life. Thanks for the inspiring comments again. Subhash Arora

Posted @ March 03, 2018 09:07

Siddhartha Banerji Says:

It's been more than 7 years, I have been following Subhash Arora's role in the wine industry and it has always,without exception, brought in front of me,a one man army 's image behind our Indian Wine world.I had the privilege to be associated with some of his working areas and I feel grateful and obliged to have learnt everyone from him He has been my idol behind my activities around the industry.He shall be more hereafter, and shall remain my inspiration,true.Im sure hundreds of wine enthusists worldwide are gratefully obliged to him.Regards to Subhash.

Posted @ March 02, 2018 23:40

Nithiya Sagayam Says:

Dear Aruna, I am deeply impressed by your enthusiasm and initiatives. I wish you everything best Lets be in touch Yours Nithiya

Posted @ January 29, 2018 16:20

Suman Chauhan Says:

hi, Suman chauhan from Viiking beverages pvt ltd - mumbai. pl share all excise related policy with me also. i am very thankful to you.

Posted @ January 21, 2018 08:06

Hildegard Fuchs Says:

The German wine estate "Weingut Fuchs" successfully produces wines of very low histamine content; the histamine contents of many of their white and red wines is around or even less than 0.1 mg/l. They provide a concrete analysis for each wine. Website: https://www.weingut-fuchs.de/en/histamine-free-wine.php Please feel free to contact the winery for details.

Posted @ November 28, 2017 09:05

Subhash Arora Says:

Sorry online sales not allowed in India

Posted @ October 03, 2017 11:10

V Vishwanathan Says:

Is port wine 1000 available for purchase on line? pl advise cost and minimum order.

Posted @ October 03, 2017 10:20

If you Like this article please click on the Like button

Want to Comment ?

Please enter your comments in the space provided below. If there is a problem, please write directly to arora@delwine.com. Thank you.

Captcha
Generate a new image

Type letters from the image:

Please note that it may take some time to get your comment published...Editor