With 50 issues each having 6 Articles, totalling almost 300, my first task was to short-list the Articles which I found most interesting and relevant not only now, but I feel that even after one year they will have some significance. I chose to rate all of them as I would rate wines at an international wine competition, with a score of 100 as the top score. The first list had 32 such Articles which had the score of 90 and above, based on my criteria.
Then I went ahead and selected the Top 15 scoring 93-95-those with lower scores were clearly not going to make the cut. Out of these, I further chose Top 10 by the process of elimination. We do not normally bring out the issue during the last week because of the holidays. This year I decided to send out an issue with a Recap of the 10 most interesting and topical events. There is also the list of 32 Articles that I short-listed for your perusal.
Enjoy the Articles even after you are back from the holiday season and check out the best out of best of 2015. We are raring to go for 2016.
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all of you. Have a great 2016!!
1. Blog: Merger of Sula and Grover Zampa on the Canvas
2. Top Ten Indian Wines for Cellaring
Masterclass: Prosecco with Pizza and Pasta in Amalfi
Delhi Wine Club Dinner: Prosecco Tasting Blind
5. Blog: Hotels must follow Norms or Face Cancellation of DFL Facility
6. Tuscany Taste 2015: Carmignano- Father of Super Tuscan style wines
7. Vijay Amritraj Visits Delhi Golf Club
8. Delhi Wine Club: Visiting Nashik Wineries & SulaFest
9. Prowein 2015: Crescendo for a truly International Wine Show
10. 15 Years of Indian Wine Industry